PS4 ZOMBIE ARMY
Killing wave after wave of the game’s average zombies is a fine — if not an exactly exciting — affair. But after seemingly wiping out the last of the undead foes you’ll be left wondering what to do next. See, Zombie Army Trilogy has a terrible habit of game scripting, with it not occurring when its supposed to, or just being delayed to the point where the player is standing around for several minutes. It also isn’t helped by the fact that some of the objectives such as “Kill All Zombies” are far too literal — as you in fact do have to kill every zombie that may spawn during an encounter. This can make for some awkward backtracking and searching for enemies that may have gotten stuck in the environment or were just not programmed well enough to actually find the player. The scripting issues, while an annoyance, is not entirely game-breaking in itself and could be forgiven in a better game. Sadly, Zombie Army Trilogy‘s issues do not stop there.
- BATTLE BACK-TO-BACK THROUGH 15 GUT-WRENCHING MISSIONS SPANNING THREE EPIC CAMPAIGNS.
- FACE OFF AGAINST UNLIMITED AND INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT WAVES OF ENEMIES IN THE ULTIMATE SURVIVAL CHALLENGE.
- FIGHT AS ELITE SNIPER, KARL FAIRBURNE OR ONE OF EIGHT PLAYABLE HEROES
- TAKE ON LEGIONS OF UNDEAD SUPER SOLDIERS, ARMOURED SKELETONS, ZOMBIE SNIPERS, CHAINSAW ELITES, FIRE DEMONS AND MORE
- SEE YOUR BULLETS RIDDLE THE PUTRID INSIDES OF THE UNDEAD AS THE X-RAY KILL CAMERA
- TACTICAL ZOMBIE DISMEMBERMENT TO REMOVE BODY PARTS TO DISARM OR SLOW YOUR TARGETS.